Thursday, September 24, 2015

Dog Park Fun!

Toto meeting the dogs, tails a wagin'

My boyfriend and I took Toto to the dog park for the first time today. I was a little nervous at first because he's never really been around a lot of dogs before, and he's still pretty tiny. Nevertheless, I really wanted to introduce him to other dogs before he got any older, especially because he's going to meet my parent's chihuahuas this weekend (which I'm very stoked about!).


Toto and his new friend

Our first dog park experience turned out way better than I ever could have anticipated. Not only did all of the humans love him, but all of the human's dogs loved him as well! Toto had a blast running around with the other dogs. He did this really silly thing over and over again where he would try to look behind him towards the dogs chasing him then end up doing a barrel roll. It was too cute for words. I can't wait to go back and hopefully snap a few more photos of him romping around with his new best friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment