Monday, September 21, 2015

Dog Treat Bags

Now that I'm in the business of training a puppy dog, I realized that I have to constantly be able to reward him for his good behavior. Thus, I must have treats readily available to feed him since, you know, he's such a wonderful dog and all- despite the fact that he pooped in two corners of my room this morning, stole my roommate's burrito, and tore up half of all my socks! He's still my little angel.

But I digress. I've been looking into cute, fashionable dog treat holders that make treats easily accessible no matter where I go with my little puppy dog. There are many, many kinds of dog treat holders out there, but most of them are for functionality only and not at all fashionable! I'm on the hunt for amazingly cute, affordable, and functional dog treat holders that will not only make me and Toto look great, but also help me train him to be the perfect dog that I know he will be!

♦ ♦ ♦ 

This dog treat bag by The Eclectic Hound

1. The first kind of treat holder I found is one that clips onto a leash. This would be great if I had a retractable leash (which I have a strong dislike for), but I believe it would make a nylon leash too bulky and awkward to handle. Regardless, I love this style and I could always clip it onto my bag or belt using a cute dog bone shaped carabiner. - $12.00


Poop bag/treat holder made by Sellout Studios


2. A design that I thought seemed particularly useful for a dog treat holder was the lobster claw clip on. Not only does this excellent treat bag feature the clip (which can also be made to loop around things like a bag or wrist), but it also features it's own built-in poop bag dispenser! No carabiner required. I do have a few concerns about storing bags of poop and dog treats in the same bag, but if that's not something that worries you then it'd be a great all in one accessory. - $10.00 or $12.00

Made by Lola Bean International
Products can be purchased on Amazon.com

3. Now this is an adorable dog treat holder. Like the previous pouch, it also has a poop bag dispenser. However, this bag appears to have not one, but two zipper pockets! One could be designated as a treat pocket while the other one is solely for used poop bags. It includes a clip on the back so you can clip it onto a bag or a belt loop. Even the poop bags that come with this pouch are super cute! It also comes in green, orange, and black. - $9.99


Made by SnapDog Designs

4. These treat bags may look simply, but I believe that's what makes them look so chic and modern. They come with either a plastic clip or pin so you can attach it to a belt or to your pants. They have magnetic clasps, and best of all, they come with irresistibly cute paw or bone charms! I'm a fan of the bone charm myself. They are a bit pricier than the rest of the bags on the list, but they sure look well crafted! -$24.99

Made by davir


5. Last but not least, I think this treat bag takes the cake. It comes in four adorable patterns, but I would personally want the orange striped bag. Davir put a lot of time and effort into designing this product. It has two loops on the back that you can use to loop your  belt through, and it also has a handy clip for a clicker or your keys. There are two pouches, one large one for the treats and a smaller one you can put a cellphone, credit cards, or doggy bags in. There's even a cute little loop for a pen! This is the priciest dog bag by far, but definitely my favorite. - $37.00

♦ ♦ ♦ 

That concludes the list of fanciful treat bags I have found so far. If I find any more that I feel like I must share, I'll be sure to post about them in the future. Thanks for reading! 




No comments:

Post a Comment