Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Fall is in the air...



Toto all wet from playing in the creek

Since tomorrow is officially the first day of Autumn, I decided to post some fall-esque pictures of our romp together in the woods today. My boyfriend, Toto, and I went to a park we've never been to before and had a great exploring the area. The creek was definitely the best part, and by far Toto's favorite spot. 

Toto and I

The most adorable part of the trip was when Toto went chasing leaves that were floating down the creek. It was too cute. Unfortunately he moved too fast for me to get a decent picture of him on an iPhone. Hopefully if I keep this blog up I'll upgrade to a real camera someday. Maybe I'll ask for one on my birthday and hope someone loves me enough to give me one!

My boyfriend!

Of course my boyfriend got excited when he saw this pipeline over the creek. Perfect for balancing across. I didn't dare try it because my clumsiness would have sent me straight into the water. It made for a great candid picture though! All in all, it was a fabulous day. Goodbye scorching Summer, hello lovely Autumn!



No comments:

Post a Comment