Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hello there.

My name is Ivy, I'm 20 years old, and this is my first attempt at creating a blog. I adore scrolling through fashion blogs and looking at beautiful pictures that people take of the world around them, so I thought "hey, I could give that a try too and let people look at the photos and posts that I write!" However, I won't be writing or posting many fashion things (but maybe some!).

What I'm truly passionate about are animals (especially dogs!), the environment, art, movies, exploration, cool little trinkets, faeries, and equality. Now I know that is a pretty wide variety of things to blog about, so I'm just going to start and see what feels most natural. Maybe I'll be able to fit all of those things into my daily posts, or maybe some will have to be nixed over time. But hey, that's okay as long as I'm enjoying the whole blogging experience.

I will say this- I adopted a puppy of my very own on September 10th, and most of my posts will probably revolve around him. He's about 4 1/2 months old and a little, furry, bundle of joy. His name is Toto.


If I happen to have any visitors, feel free to say hello!
Thank you,
Ivy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment